GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department ? Training in General Nursing ? Andhra Pradesh General Nurse Training Institutions (Admission into General Nursing Training and Grant of permission to private schools of Nursing) Rules, 1997 ? Amendments to Rules ? Issued.
G.O.Ms.No.472 Dated : 20-10-1998
Read the following :-
1. G.O.Ms.No.313, HM&FW (M2) Deptt., Dated: 16-8-1997.
2. G.O.Ms.No.139, HM&FW (M2) Deptt., Dated: 14-5-1998.
3. From the Chairman, Selection Committee, Para Medical Institutions etc., D.O. Lr.No.39/SC/PMI/98, Dt. 21-2-98.
4. From the General Secretary, A.P. Private Nursing School Management Association, Hyderabad Lr .No. NSMA/Hyd/F2/010/98, Dated: 11-6-1998.
The following Notification will be published in the Andhra Pradesh Gazette:-
In exercise of the powers conferred by Section 99 of the Andhra Pradesh Education Act, 1982 (Act. 1 of 1982) the Governor of Andhra Pradesh hereby makes the following further amendments to the Andhra Pradesh General Nurse Training Institutions (Admission into General Nursing Training and Grant of Permission to private Schools of Nursing) Rules, 1997 issued in G.O.Ms.No.313, Health, Medical & Family welfare (M2) Department, Dated : 16-8-1997 and amended in G.O.Ms.No. 139, Health, Medical & Family Welfare (M2) Department, Dated: 14-5-1998.
1. Under Rule- 17 (1) of rules Issued vide G.O.Ms.No. 313, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, Dated : 16-8-1997 the following shall be added as Clause ?:
? Wherever any school of Nursing is found to be not working satisfactorily or in accordance with Government rules, guidelines etc., the penalty of for feature of security deposit shall be imposed.
2. Rule-3 (2) of the rules issued in G.O.Ms.No.313 Health, Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, Dated 16-8-1997 as amended vide Sl.No. 1 of G.O.Ms.No.139, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department. Dated 14-5-1998 is hereby repealed.
3. For rule 7 of the Rules amended at Item 5 of G.O.Ms.No. 139, Health, Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, Dated : 14-5-1998 the following shall be substituted namely :
?7. The Convenor of the Selection Committee shall publish an advertisement in the main edition only in the two popular daily news papers one of which be in Telugu inviting applications in the prescribed from. From the candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria laid down under rule ? 6. The advertisement, among others, should indicate the
:: 2 ::
application fee payable, registration fee, the last ate of submission of the filled-in applications, the seats available in each institution, the tution fee payable etc. an interval of fifteen days shall be given between the date of publication and the last date fixed for issue of application forms there shall be again an interval of fifteen days between the last date fixed for the receipt of duly filled ? in application forms?.
4. For note 1 (a) under rule 10 of the Rules substituted as at Sl.No. 6 of G.O.Ms.No. 139 Health, Medical and Family Welfare (M2) Department, Dated : 14-5-1998 the following shall be substituted namely:-
?Note (1) (a) One school of Nursing can have affiliation to note more than three Hospitals in order to have clinical attachment to a bed strength of 160. In any case no hospital either Government or Private can allow a single bed in a discipline to have clinical affiliation to more than one School of Nursing. The Hospital or the Hospitals should be within a Maximum distance of 25 K.Ms. from the place where School of Nursing is located. The Director of Medical Education shall maintain a list of Private Schools of Nursing and the Private or the Government Hospitals to which they stand affiliated in order to ensure that this stipulation is strictly adhered to. The Government shall have the powers to relax the rule in favour of the Institutions located in tribal or remote backward areas in appropriate cases either regarding the number of beds or the number of hospitals or the distance to be maintained between the location of the school of Nursing and the Hospitals having clinical attachment?.
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
The Director of Medical Education, A.P., Hyderabad.
The Chairman, Selection Committee, Para-Medical
The Registrar, A.P.N.M. Council, Hyderabad.
The Registrar, Indian nursing Council, New Delhi.
The Director of Printing and Stationary and Stores Purchase (printing wing) Department, Hyderabad , for publication in the A.P. Gazette and to supply 100 copies of the Gazette to this Department.
Copy to : General Adminisration (Cabinet) Department.
The Deputy Secretary to Chief Minister.
The Private Secretary to Minister (HM&FW).
The Private Secretary to Minister ( Social Welfare).
The Private Secretary to Minister (transport).
The Private Secretary to Secretary (HM&FW)
The Scrutiny cell or Law Department.
:: Forwarded / By Order ::